Wednesday, March 17, 2010

This is why Jack loves me more....

"Mom, the reason Jack loves me more is that I do fun stuff with him." Okay, Sweetie. Your brother does love you, but he love us all. We all love each other equally. "Well Mom, I let him do fun stuff outside. So I think that's why he likes me so much."





I love seeing these two together, in their element. On tractors, in the dirt, being boys! It just makes me smile. I always thought I would be playing barbies and dress up, not trucks and mud pies. God truly has a way of giving us what we need, not what WE think we need. I couldn't be more blessed with the three amazing boys in my life!

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more!!! I am so thankful for my little mud-lovers too, and I never would have thought I would be a "boy mom"!!! These are such sweet times. Blessings, friend....

    ReplyDelete