Monday, March 15, 2010

Hopping in!

Not much to blog about today. We had a fairly calm day, if you overlook the huge RED crystal light stain that now adorns my bedroom floor. AGHHHHHHHHH!!!

I was in the middle of a tantrum with Barrett about the stain when I walked out to get the stain stuff, and who is at my door but the UPS man. Double UGHHHH!! So not only is my carpet ruined, but the UPS man probably thinks I'm a psycho!!

I decided to make a cheesecake today, WHY? I'm not really sure, darn you Food Network! Our Nannie Murphy, who recently passed away had given me a spring form pan for Christmas and I decided to try it out. It was the first cheesecake I ever made and I know she would have been so proud.



It is Paula Deen's Pecan Praline Cheesecake. I don't think those 3 miles this morning are gonna be enough to make up for this!

So I just thought we would hop in and say hello! Hope everyone had a great Monday!!

1 comment:

  1. Having a sleepless night in Shreveport, so thought I would blog hop....Enjoyed my stop here...Super cute blog and love your header


    Teresa
    http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/
    http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete