Thursday, March 4, 2010

Extreme Home Makeover, Move That Bus!

Well around East Texas this week the focus has been in Mineola, Texas. The small town that our Dealerships are in and where Ryan and I lived for four years. CRAZY! What's all the hoopla you ask, if your not from around here that is. Well, the Extreme Home Makeover team is in East Texas. Mineola, to be exact building a new home for the Carr Family!

I don't know them personally, but from what I have seen, they are truly a deserving family! Ryan has been out the site a few times and we were notified that Ford Motor Co. will give them a car. The car that is presented to them will not be their actual car it's just temporary, they will come and order their car at our Dealership! How cool!!

Yesterday I get a call from my Ryan who tells me, "Babe, I think I found a motorhome that you will like." Sidenote, motorhomes have always been an issue with us. Ryan has ALWAYS wanted one, and I'm out. We have had numerous trailers, and have a trailer now for hunting purposes. I have resigned myself to the fact that we will have one of those. I admit that I enjoy the trailers while hunting, not having to sleep in a tent or worse. Ryan knows my aversion to motorhomes. I hope I don't offend anyone, I just see old people. Not to mention that they are the price of homes!! I am just OUT on a motorhome.

So when he called to tell me he was sitting in one that I would like, I knew exactly what he was talking about!



Yes people, this is the actual MOVE THAT BUS!!!!

The team asked us to clean it up before the Carr family arrives home tomorrow to have the Reveal of their new home!! We were more than happy to help! I wish I could be there! They want tons of people to come out on Thursday morning, but with the kiddos it would be a really long wait!



Here Ryan is, most likely on the phone with me! "Kelly you would really like this one!" Well Gee Babe, of course I would it's an extremely, insert pun here, Nice BUS!!!



Keep dreaming BABE! Cause that's as close as your getting to a motorhome!!! I admit it is pretty cool though!

1 comment:

  1. WOW, that is sooo cool! What an honor that they chose your dealership.

    ReplyDelete