Tuesday, March 30, 2010

First T-Ball Practice!

Monday Barrett had his first t-ball practice. Let me start by saying I have been dreading this day for years, maybe since I found out that my bun in the oven was a boy. See, let me explain. For those who don't know me really well, I am not the ballpark kind of girl. No offense if you are, but I grew up with a sister and we didn't frequent the ball much, errr, ever. I am more of the dance/gymnastics type. To make matters worse my husbands brother Kolby, is a super ball player. All four of my nephews are great ball players on select teams. If you don't know what a select team is, well come back for tomorrows post. My point is that my son or sons rather, are going to want to play ball like the rest of the family. Who knew baseball was a year long sport????



So anyhow, we had our first practice with the DRAGONS. Barrett was so excited and he did really well! With two boys, I knew this day was coming. I am going to suck it up and embrace my inner baseball mom!



The pictures are terrible I only had the phone, not to mention the wild man I was chasing around the ball park!



I have to admit I am a bit excited to see my little man all dressed up in his uniform, how cute will he be in those teenie baseball pants! Love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment