Monday, March 22, 2010

Snowy Sunday!

On the second day of spring we woke up to SNOW. Really? Again? I am beginning to wonder where I live. The boys were very excited about this spring surprise, I however was not. At least I moved my plants in the garage the night before so it wasn't a total bust.



Barrett and Jack both have a bit of a runny nose, so I didn't want them outside in it. Of course, Barrett had to try me, I heard the door beep and slam shut. I go out after him to find him dressed to play. Nice try buddy.



SPRING, please get here. Umbrella's are for sunshine NOT snow!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kelly! I'm Malee's sis n law and I have been "lurking" around your blog for a few months now! Just wanted to let you know I enjoy reading your blog and you have a beautiful family! Hope Spring makes it's appearance sooner than later! :)

    ReplyDelete