Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I'm knee high in Kleenex

We haven't had much going on here, the kiddos have been passing around a cold. So I have had a cranky baby on my hands. Barrett finally got to go back to school today and he was so ready for it. He woke up bright and early and at 7:00 a.m. was asking, "is it time yet?!?" Jack and I spent the day packaging items I sold on Ebay. I have sooooooo many purses, sunglasses, and jewlery that I don't wear so I thought I would try my hand in selling it on Ebay. Wow!! I sold everything I listed within two days!! I was so excited.

So no pictures today, just kleenex. Lots and lots of them. Hopefully Jack will be feeing better tomorrow, we have a road trip planned!



Till next time I'll just be wiping noses!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope little Jack is feeling better today! We're still under the weather too and I am so ready for us all to be well...just in time for Collin to get his tonsils out next Wednesday! Take care and have a good rest of the week :o)

    ReplyDelete