Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Diptacular!

Well, it's almost that time! COLLEGE FOOTBALL season, Hotty Toddy Y'all!!! I am linking up with Boo Mama for her Diptacular!! I love chips and dip, I could literally them all day, every day. It's really hard to narrow down my favorites, because I like most all of them, HA!! Here are two that I have been making frequently.

I found this recipe from a friend's blog, I have made this twice in the past month. Soooooo yummy! It's a Creamy White Queso, but it is NOT your average queso.

Creamy White Queso

- 1 8oz. cream cheese
-1 lb. pepper jack velvetta
-16 oz. sour cream
-1 tsp. lea & perrins
-4 oz. can green chilies
-1 lb. sausage browned & drained
-1/4 c. chopped green onion

You can either microwave all the ingredients together, or I melt it on the stove in a large pot. It is so rich and yummy!!

My other probably favorite dip is Corn Dip. There are a ton of variations on this one, but here is my personal creation and fav.

Corn Dip

-2 Cans Mexi-corn (drained)
-1 c. sour cream
-1 c. real mayo
-1/2 tsp. cumin or more to taste
-4 oz. green chilies
-20 oz. of sharp cheddar
-few green onions chopped
-jalapeno chopped & seeded (optional)

Chill and serve with Fritos. It is addicting!!

Check out all the other fun dip recipes over at Boo Mama, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. That first dip sounds DELICIOUS!! I have to make it! :)

    ReplyDelete