Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Rough Creek weekend

This past weekend we headed to Rough Creek so we, I could have a nice relaxing weekend. We all would have, but as Ryan likes to remind me, some people have to work so we all can enjoy the place. On Friday night we sat on the porch and enjoyed some wine and a great breeze!

On Saturday I had to run the boys into Tyler for our friend Braden's birthday party. The boys had a ball at Kids Depot! Braden had a Transformer party and you can see that the boys loved their transformer masks!! Chelsey made these fabulous chocolate covered oreos for the boys favor bags and I may or may not have stolen them from the boys! Happy Bday Braden!


After the party we headed back to Rough Creek where the boys picked right up with their "work". It kills me how hard these two boys work, and they just love it!! I had picked up all the hardware for our newly installed cabinets and couldn't wait to have Ryan put it on. Here is a sneak peek, I will post more when the counter tops go on.

It is never dull with the boys at Rough Creek, there is just so much to do get into. I walked outside to find this.......................

Yes, that would be my son on the roof of the ranger cutting down limbs. Jack was all about trying to get up there too.

Crazy Boys!! Never a dull moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment