Monday, October 17, 2011

Cattle Baron's 2011

On Saturday, we dropped the boys off at Rough Creek to stay with Nana and PawPaw while Ryan and I went to Lufkin for the Cattle Barron's Gala. I love Cattle Barron's it is always tons of fun. I love Lufkin's Cattle Barron's a little more for one major reason, unlike Tyler's which is in the terrible Texas summer heat, Lufkin's is in October. Perfect Weather, most of the time:) The whole family went, Mom & Dad, Ryan & I and Christie and Cragg. We had a great time, Thompson's Square was the featured entertainment and the food and drinks were great!! Ok, so shocker, I have been a terrible photographer these days and I didn't take my camera, or even my phone! The only pictures I have are from my cousin Jules, thanks Julie!

Christie, Mom and I.......
Mom and I:)


And Christie and I....

Yeah, so that's it for pics, but we had a blast!! Can't wait until next year!! P.S. I have NO idea what was up with my hair, the Lufkin humidity is just relentless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment