Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Old School Books and Swimming

Yesterday, Barrett had his first swim of the year...if you don't count the hot tub of course! Some of his neighborhood friends invited him over to swim next door at their grandparents house. He had a blast...the water was a little cold, but that wasn't going to stop him!!





In other news, I am so excited to read my new "old school" book. I have been hearing all about this Geneen Roth book, "Women Food and God". Oprah had the author on and said it is a must read...so ya know I just have to read it right?? My only problem with this book is that it was not offered in ebook form, meaning I can't put it on my iPad...which I hate! Before I got my iPad I was reading on a Kindle, so it has been awhile since I have read an actual "book". Anyhoo, has anyone else read it? Thoughts? Have a great Tuesday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment