Saturday, January 9, 2010

Stuck Inside

I was awoken at 4:45 this Saturday morning by crying, which scared me. Jack hardly ever makes noise during the night, just the occasional little grunt or deep breath. So when I woke up to his crying, I knew something was wrong. I went in to check on him and his foot was stuck and twisted in the bars on the iron crib. Oh my, I felt like a Bad Mommy . I freed his little foot and he went right back to sleep. My poor little angel. So needless to say I was up for the day at 4:45! Fun, fun.

Friday was COLD again. I realize that the cold here is not very cold to some people. Cold it was and when my B-doodle can't go outside, well we have a PROBLEM! We had a pretty uneventful Friday. We did however make it out of the house for a Sonic happy hour run.

Barrett decided he would try and brave the cold to play a little football outside. So I bundled him up and he went out for like a minute! He came in red faced and freezing. I knew it was going to be a LONG day.



B and I colored, and played Memory. Big B and SuSu came over to tell the boys "bye" before they headed home. Barrett and Big B played a little game of battle. Barrett even put on a concert for me. He got out his guitar and put on his ipod and sang a few tunes for me.

The highlight of the day was when I brought out the "little chair" for Jack. Barrett had this little leather club chair, from when he was younger. I had it in the playroom and every time Jack saw it he would run and hop in it. (which was not often, Jack is not allowed in the playroom because of all the hazards. Lincoln logs, Lego's, etc.) So, I thought why not put in the den where Jack plays. Hello! That's where it was when Barrett was little. I am just brain dead these days.

Jack LOVES this chair! He won't stay out of it, he climbs and stands on it. Okay, maybe this wasn't the best idea, it's making me a nervous wreck! Oh well, it's worth it to see the fun Jack is having! He has been making this fish face lately, I can't believe I caught it with the camera.





Hopefully today will be a little more productive!

1 comment:

  1. AWW! Your lil Jack is precious! I love his little chair! I'm in Texas too and its been pretty chilly. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete