Monday, January 18, 2010

Nannie Murphy




I have been away for a few days, and I come back with a heavy heart. This past week we lost Ryan's Grandmother, Nannie. She had gone to Houston last Tuesday for a check up on her back. By Wednesday we were on our way down to Houston because she was not doing good. On Thursday morning with us by her side, Nannie passed away. It was so unexpected. We are all still in complete shock. Nannie was a wonderful Mother, Sister, Grandmother, Great Grandmother, and wife. We will all miss her so terribly much. Her service was held this past Sunday, it was a beautiful day and it so much reflected her and her joy for life. I am so greatful for her time on this earth and that I was blessed to be a part of her family. We love you Nannie and you will live in our hearts forever.



3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry Kelly. I will be praying for God's peace for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so soryy for your loss! That is just awful!! I will be praying for your family in the coming days and weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry for your loss. It's never easy to lose someone we love so much. It really sounds like she was a great woman. Prayers and hugs your way!

    ReplyDelete