Friday, January 8, 2010

Back to School and the Longhorns!

Whoo Hoo! Thursday was back to school day at our house! Finally, Barret was so ready to go back. Every day he would say, "is today the day?" Now don't get me wrong I am SOOOOO blessed to be able to stay home with my boys, and I LOVE it! With all of this cold weather, being cooped up inside B was ready for some activity!



Thursday afternoon B and I made cookies for the National Championship game! We made what were supposed to be football helmets with a Longhorn on them. If you look really hard you can sort of make that out. LOL!!!





I also made a wonderful "green dip" it's like guacamole, but better!!! I am obsessed with this dip. We all headed over to Christie and Cragg's house to watch the football game. (and not pictured it Big B, he had the camera)






We couldn't stay very long because Jack had to get in bed. So when Colt was hurt, I knew the game was over so we went home. I feel so bad for the Horns, what luck that is. No National Championship this year, but we had a fun night anyway!! In other news. When Christie was putting Mary Michael to bed, Jack said "night, night". How cute is that, of course I missed it but SuSu and Big B said it was as plain as could be!



"I always give God the glory, I never question why things happen the way they do. God is in control. I'm standing on the rock." -Colt McCoy

What a fabulous leader and role model to his team and all others.

No comments:

Post a Comment