Sunday, June 13, 2010

Friday Fun!

Wow, it has been really hard for me to get back into the swing of things around here! I am still in vacay/recovery mode. I got a cold the day before we returned home from Mexico, and it is kicking my hiney!!! I hate summer colds, Jack of course got it and we can't get over it!! Anyhoo!

On Friday we headed to Tyler to make a Target run, I had been having withdrawals it had been so long! HA!! We came home and the boys really wanted to play outside, I was not feeling so good and I the thought of the HUMIDITY was making me feel worse. Luckily my generous neighbor had called and said they were out of town and we could use the pool anytime while they were gone. PERFECT!! So the boys and I took advantage of the sunshine and went for a swim!!





We had fun, but the water was FR-eezing!!! So it was a short swim! Barrett was so looking forward to Friday night because he got to go to the Rodeo with his Daddy! The dealerships were sponsoring a Rodeo in Winnsboro, Barrett got all "cowboy ready"!!



He had a blast at the rodeo. Ryan called me and told me that Barrett almost did the calf scramble! I was shocked, my little shy man NEVER does stuff like that! Ryan said he ran out there when they called for all the kids, but when he got there they had already shut the gate, so of course he was to shy to ask if he could still do it! Progress people! I'm secretly glad he didn't do it, my sweet boy chasing after calf's is not at the top of my list!! HA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment