Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Barrett's Ramblings

We have been busy lately unpacking from the beach and getting ready for Mexico!!!!! The boys and I have been making daily trips to Tyler to get things ready to go. When Barrett gets in the car he literally talks up a storm!!! I don't know why, but he has a question about everything. Here is ONE of our conversations from today. "Mom, do you see that track hoe right there, Daddy is getting me one someday and I am going to start my ditching business with it." Me: Okay Buddy sounds good, but I don't think that is the right equipment to use for ditching. B: "Mom, did you go to college, because you don't know what you are talking about!" Me: Okay, whatever!

Later that day on our drive home from Tyler, he says to me. "Whoever made stop lights is really bad, cause all they do is make you stop and be late." Okay maybe he has heard me grip a little about traffic a few times, but REALLY!!!

And after we arrived home, he noticed that the yard had been mowed and cleaned up. He walks out and says, "I love coming home to a nice, clean yard!"

The child make me laugh so hard sometimes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment