Thursday, June 24, 2010

Father's Day...A week late!

I totally forgot to do my fathers day post last Sunday, I have been in a blogging rut lately. I blame my DVR for this, but it could be a number of things! HA!!

For Father's Day I decided to be nice and do something that the boys LOVE to do and I don't so much!! Just kidding, but not really. We have some land the we bought from my Grandmother that is in Palestine, about an hour away from us. Ryan thought it would be great for the boys to have a place they could play and hunt on that was close to us. I have to agree it is great, it's just not so great right now because it's JUST land! Ryan has dug a pond and now built a shed out there. He has most recently started the cabin. That is when I will go out there when I have A/C and a T.V., I'm not ashamed!! So I thought since that is where they enjoy being that I could go, it was Father's day after all! We had lunch at Mercados in Tyler and then headed out to "Rough Creek", that's what we call it.

Jack, Daddy, Paw Paw and Barrett



This will be the view from our front porch!! Gorgeous!!







This little man is in his element out here, I think of Steel Magnolias "In Jackson's family you either shoot it, stuff it, or marry it!" Yeah, that sounds about right for Barrett! Ha!!



Happy Father's Day to my wonderful husband Ryan; "Paw Paw" Ryan's Dad, and Big B my fabulous Dad, who was enjoying the U.S. Open at Pebble Beach for Father's Day! We love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment