Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up

Here is a little recap of what the boys were up to this past weekend! On Friday we met Christie and Mims in Tyler for a some Tar-Jay and Lunch. We had lunch outside on the patio at Cheddars which the kiddos LOVED! Only problem was they wanted to get out and play in the waterfall and run around! It was a beautiful day!







We then headed home and B decided to do a little dragon slaying?!!



Ryan had gone out of town to take some guys turkey hunting, so it was just the little boys on I on our own for the weekend! We finished Friday up with a little soccer practice. Whew, I was worn out and it was only Friday night!

Saturday morning we had our soccer game!



Go Falcons!!

Give this man a snack and he is good to go! Well, that is until the snack is gone. Then I ended up chasing him around, trying to keep him off the field!!



Saturday afternoon we had t-ball practice. Thank goodness Kolby and Paw Paw came to take Barrett to that, because Jack was so tired; and I was secretly hoping to stay home and watch the masters. LOL!! Barrett had a good practice and I was so glad that I didn't have to take Jack out to practice and deal with a tired baby!

B in Kolby's hat, future second baseman like his Uncle!!



Both of my boys adore their Uncle Kolby!!! Hard to believe that when Ryan and I started dating this adorable boy was 9 months old!! Geez, I'm getting old!!



On Sunday morning we had breakfast at Cracker Barrel with Christie and Mims, our dining partners. We spent the rest of the day being lazy and watching an amazing Masters!! So happy for Phil!!!

Daddy arrived home and these boys were so excited! We ALL missed him!

No comments:

Post a Comment