Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Dentist Appointment and Baseball

On Monday Barrett had a dentist appointment, so we went in for his check up and cleaning.



He got a great report from Dr. Lindsay, she also told him that he has two bottom teeth that are loose. He is really excited about this!

Barrett was VERY excited for T-Ball practice Monday afternoon, he had on his "baseball" clothes all day I think. Finally, 5 o'clock rolled around and Daddy came home to take B to practice!



While Barrett and Daddy were at baseball practice Jack and I cooked dinner. He snuck off for a minute and this is where I found him..............





CRAZY, I turn my back for ONE minute! This child literally gives me a panic attack once a day!! And no, I didn't leave him to go get my camera. I had the phone in my hand, HA HA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment