Thursday, April 29, 2010

Wednesday Wash

Yesterday we stayed at home and did laundry tons and TONS of laundry!! I don't know if I am ever truly "caught up", but I finished every load. Now I have the daunting task of putting it away!

For breakfast yesterday I made the most fabulous "Caramel Coffee Ring". I found the recipe from my friend Leslie's blog. And in honor of Leslie I will use her quote to describe it "merciful heavens" it was soooo good!! It is super simple and easy! She has the recipe on her blog. Try it you won't be sorry!! Also I would like to say a little prayer for Leslie. Today she is delivering her 3rd baby, and she was good and didn't find out the sex. I could never do that, no patience anyone? What a truly great surprise!! I think it's a girl, but we will see!!



This morning we are going on a field trip to the Kindergarten!! Oh my goodness! I hope I don't cry, can't believe it's time to register B for K-5! I will blog more later, I'm trying not to cry!! HA HA!! Have a great Thursday!!

2 comments:

  1. oh my that looks DIVINE!!! That would totally spoil my diet though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you like the caramel coffee ring...it is one of my favorites!! Thanks for the prayers for Nellie Grace!!! You were right!!:) Blessings...

    ReplyDelete