Monday, February 7, 2011

Jersey Day

Today was Jersey Day at Barrett's school! He proudly sported his Ole Miss jersey!!
Go Rebs!


And in an unrelated picture, my MIL sent this picture of my husband to me this morning...


I LOVE this picture! For one, this could be either one of my boys!! Ryan has passed on his early love for hard work & rubber boots, to both of our boys!! Secondly, that sweet little boy pouring concrete is wearing a "Ford" hat! Who knew he would later be the general manager of a Ford dealership, HA!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS!!!! That picture of Ryan is so cool, and like you said...totally your boys!!:) I TOTALLY forgot about jersey day...like NEVER crossed my mind, and was like...why are all these teachers wearing jerseys..LOL!

    ReplyDelete