Monday, February 28, 2011

Busy Saturday

On Saturday morning Ryan & B headed to the local FFA show here in Lindale. Ryan said B had tons of fun looking at all the animals!! Ryan was all excited, telling me that he can't wait until Barrett can show. I was like WHAT?!? For one, I didn't know that we were into that sort of thing, and secondly, I will be the one doing most of the work! Ha!!

After the boys got home, we went to Lowe's and then to the dealership, we were getting some furniture out of storage. I decided it was time to move Jack into a "big boy" bed!! We had this great pottery barn bed in storage that is a queen size bed. I decided to give Barrett the queen size bed, and give Jack Barrett's twin bed. I knew this would be a big crazy mess, but it had to happen some time!! So we moved beds, but I still have tons of work to do!! I have to move the rest of Barrett's furniture into Jack's room and get Barrett new furniture!! Then I have to get them both new bedding, which I have had no luck finding!!! Ugh!!!

Please excuse the mess but here are the new beds, minus bedding. I can't believe I am showing these pics, both rooms look terrible right now!! Just keeping it real!








Here is Jack actually in the bed!! Amazingly enough, he slept in it with no problem!! Hopefully it will stay that way!! I hate these rails, but I think they make it feel like a crib.

Then I found Barrett like this......




Really??
Never dull around here!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments:

Post a Comment