Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Funday Monday!

I love that we had a holiday on Monday, it makes the week go by so fast!! It was a beautiful day, we had a great day playing outside!!

I had 11 kids in my backyard playing, ALL girls except for my 2 boys!! TROUBLE, HA!! I didn't get a picture because I was driving, but I had all 11 on the golf cart for rides around the neighborhood!




The boys have been loving the trampoline lately which scares me because Jack is fearless!!






I had to laugh at this pic, I don't even need firewood with my boys!! They love to clean up the yard by getting all the sticks, which is great!! They kept our fire going for a while with all their work!! Ha!!



We did have a little homework over the weekend, Barrett had to pick a famous American and do a poster on them. We of course, picked a "hunter" Davy Crockett. Haha!!



Barrett found him very interesting, he was begging to wear his coon skin cap to school on Tuesday!! Luckily, we couldn't find it!?!

We had a great dinner outside by the fire and my hubby was kind enough to let me watch the Bachelor, it was a wonderful evening!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment