Tuesday, January 18, 2011

You Tube Tuesday

Today after my workout, I was reading twitter when I saw a post about Lola Marie7. This girl who does you tube tutorials on hair & makeup. She is just FABulous!! I will be cutting my bangs ASAP!! Hopefully I will be able to put her makeup tips to use also!! I may or may not have spent all afternoon watching her videos.

This afternoon Jack was {playing} in his room, or so I thought.



He came in to show me this, Cortisone cream EVERYWHERE!!

When I checked his room, I found this......


Just another day in paradise around here!! HA!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kelly! Hope Jack is feeling better soon! I stole a pic to use for an example card on my site. :) Thanks for letting me use a precious pic of your adorable boys.

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete