Monday, January 17, 2011

Sunday that felt like Saturday

On Sunday we had a house full of visitors! We had my parents, ShiShi and Mims, & Pawpaw, Kolby and his friend Jennifer. It was so nice to see everybody!! We decided to go to Moore's Store for lunch, one of my new favs.


Silly boys!!



The rain just kept coming, I had a leak right over my head during lunch! HA!!

The boys were so excited to have Mims visiting...we have missed her!!

Jack sneaking into Mims crib!


Barrett having fun in Mims clips!!


Rub a dub dub, three kids in the tub!! They were screaming and splashing like crazy!!


Christie and I were craving these brownies I had read about on twitter. My sweet hubby ran to the store to get the ingredients.

In my haste to get them out of the oven, I dropped the pan!!!! Ahhhhh! Luckily we manage to salvage half the pan! They were Symphony Brownies and they were SO Yummy!!


We watched the Golden Globes and Christie and I's favorite show Big Love which started back last night! It was a great evening with my sister!! I so miss her not being here with me!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment