Monday, December 28, 2009

Ladies who Lunch!

Today the boys and I were invited to have lunch with Leeanne, Christie, and Mary Michael. We ate at Chili's our normal place, here in Lindale you have about 3 choices.



It felt like we had not seen Leeanne in ages!! We missed her!



We were all debating when to start taking Christmas down??? Oh how I love the decorations while they are up! When Christmas has come and gone I so dread it, but I usually take them down before New Years! We will be heading to the beach for New Year's so, hopefully I will get some down. I like to start the New Year off on a clean note. We shall see what I get done!!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW, I'm so jealous that you've already gotten your Christmas posts done. We just got back home last night and I've got Wyatt's first birthday party this weekend and a New Year's party on Thursday and I have no idea when I'm going to squeeze in the old blog. Hopefully you inspired me enough to just get it done! Looks like ya'll have a wonderful Christmas! Oh and by the way I took down Christmas today, gotta start getting ready for the birthday carnival Saturday.

    ReplyDelete