Monday, December 7, 2009

Gingerbread House

We had a pretty lazy weekend around here this past weekend. On Saturday the boys headed to Dallas for the Big 12 Championship game. Us girls hung around my house and watched football. I made the Pioneer Woman's Beef Stew and it was great! The football game turned out not to be much of a game, seeing as how Texas played just horrible. The best thing that came out of it was that Colt didn't cry like Tebow when he thought he had lost the game. I tried my hardest to teach B the hook'em horns, but little hands have a hard time with that. It looked like he was throwing up gansta signs all night.




On Sunday I promised B we would make the Gingerbread Train. I don't know why I continue to put myself through these things each year. I have no patience, and unfortunately these little cookie projects require that you have some. Anyhoo, my child loves these and we do one every year. So we built our train and it turned out, well like this.........



It doesn't matter what it looked like we had fun building it and B had fun eating most of the decorations.







B has been picking off pieces here and there, so I hope it last until Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment