Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Gaylord Texan Ice!

On Thursday we headed to the Gaylord Texan for our annual Christmas Ice trip. We love to go see Ice and visit the Gaylord each season. Last year Jack was just a month old and we didn't go, but this went for Jack's first trip. It also happened to be the new Dodge Ram Heavy duty Drive-away meeting for our dealership, so a business/pleasure trip!



Don't you just love Barrett's face in this picture, he has been in a non picture taking mood lately. We had a big group this year, it was my boys and I, my parents, Christie, Cragg and Mary Michael, and the Reed family. It was alot of fun and the Gaylord was beautiful as always.

This year the Ice theme was "The Grinch" and it was so cute!!! It is just amazing that all of the stuff is made out of ice. Barrett loved the huge ice slides! Jack was just freezing I think!









We had a great dinner at Ama Lur in the Gaylord, well as great as dinner could be with 3 kids and 2 babies!! LOL! Another great plus is the Gaylord has a great Santa and every time I've been...NO LINE!!




We had a fabulous time! If you have never been I highly recommend it!!!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to do this with the boys! I think we are going to for sure do this next year!:)

    ReplyDelete