Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Day...At Home!!

As I said earlier, this was our first Christmas at our home. It was absolutely wonderful waking up at my own house! I woke up extra early to make sure Santa had set up everything properly. My Mom and I began cooking breakfast, and had cider while we waited for the boys to wake up. Jack was the first to wake up, but I wanted to let B sleep as late as he wanted so I just kept Jack out of the living room.



Here they are about to head into the living room to see all the goodies that Santa left them!



Barrett got a trampoline and a few Zhu Zhu pets from Santa. Jack got Chuck the talking truck, and some other cars and trucks.




Christie, Cragg and Mary Michael joined the rest of us for breakfast and then we opened the rest of the gifts. Barrett and Jack are so lucky to have wonderful Grandparents that love them to pieces and just spoil them rotten!! Barrett got a REAL shotgun (his daddy's doing) this year and he was sooooo excited!!







We all bundled up to head out and try out the new trampoline!! It was cold so we had a fire in the outside fire place and the patio heater out, and we still couldn't handle it for very long! Props to Santa and his helper Elf for getting that trampoline set up!!!





My sister and I made our annual trip to the movies on Christmas day. We had gotten tickets to see NINE, but as we were pulling up I told Christie we should go see "It's Complicated". So, we did! It was so cute, I love all Nancy Meyers films!

While we were at the movies the rest of the crew hung out at home and played with all the toys! It was a great Christmas Day in Lindale!! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family and fabulous husband and kiddos! I love my life! I am so thankful for Jesus who made it all possible for us all! Happy Birthday Jesus! Merry Christmas!

1 comment: