Friday, December 18, 2009

B's school Christmas Party!

Thursday was the Christmas party for Barrett's class, so Jack and I headed up to join them for the festivities. I'm going to apologize for the pictures up front, I forgot my camera and only had the iphone for photos.





Jack and B would NOT cooperate for a photo op, which is no surprise or anything. But I gave it a shot anyway. The kids were a little to hyped up on sugar to sit still much less pose for a blog photo!!



I feel like I can't get one photo of these two together that is worth anything these days. As soon as B is looking at me Jack is about to fall of the chair, or running away from me. Whew, I feel sorry for all you Mommy's out there with more than two, I really don't know how your pulling those off.



This is B and Cullen, they are anxiously awaiting there jumping Santa's to pop up in the air. Cullen's Mom has a cute blog, check it out it's in my blog list. She is so creative she made the cutest treat bags for the kiddos. I always do a goody bag for the kids on holidays too, but now that I have seen Leslie's, clearly the game has been stepped up a bit! LOL!!!



Jack loved seeing all the kiddos! He just ran around and screamed! He had a good time and managed to try and oreo for the first time.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Kelly you make me laugh!!!!! I just really LOVE Christmas and it felt good to be crafty again!!!:) Hello, your Santa jumpers were the hit!:) It was good seeing you...your boys are simply precious!!

    ReplyDelete