Thursday, June 14, 2012

Entertaining Tuesday

The boys were up early on Tuesday and SUPER excited that construction began on two new houses behind us.  I looked out and found Barrett on the TOP of the fence and Jack on the well cover, HA!


The boys favorite....an excavator, clearing for the new houses.

His typical stance....just being the boss. He makes me laugh!


Our lack of schedule this summer has taken its toll on this little man.  I haven't been making him take a nap like usual and he has been just going until he crashes!  I found him on the couch right before we had to leave to go to swim lessons....poor baby.


On Tuesday we had our second day of swim lessons.  Jack being his crazy self as usual!


Barrett doing his freestyle.....


My little pirate!  Such a fun day!



No comments:

Post a Comment