Friday, April 22, 2011

Drive one for your School

Yes....I am aware that it's May and I am JUST now doing my Easter posts. SLACKER!! Oh well, better late than never, right??

On the Saturday before Easter our Ford dealership was sponsoring an event at the school, "Drive one for your School". I was hosting a baby shower for a friend in Lufkin and I had to get up early to drive there. Luckily, Ryan's parents came down to help out with the boys!! Before the test drive event there was a big Easter egg hunt. I am so glad Uncle Kolby remembered to take my camera and take pics!!





The boys had a lot of fun!! Jack took off before the hunt started, no surprise there.


The Medder's family came out to hunt eggs with the boys and Ashley drove a mustang for the cause!


Barrett made Kolby take a pic of these "dealership eggs", HA!! He was super excited about them.

I hate that I missed the big egg hunt, but Leeanne had a wonderful shower!! It was such a quick trip to Lufkin. I literally got there, cooked my dishes, attended the shower, then drove back home in like record time. Once I got back to Lindale I had to go to the store to get ready for Easter Sunday!! Busy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment