Monday, March 14, 2011

Back to real life!

Hello!! We are back in real life after a great Spring Break!! We had a fabulous trip to the Hill country, I will post on that soon!!

Just wanted to say Yes, we are alive!! We arrived home late yesterday, and the first order of business was to get to the new FRESH by Brookshires. It is a new store here like Whole Foods or Central Market. I have been SO excited about it!!! It just opened last week.






It is beautiful, and did not disappoint!!! The only problem I foresee is my grocery shopping days in Lindale are over, HA!! If you are a local, & haven't been get there NOW!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Love Brookshires! I wish we had them here - I'm sure the new Fresh is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, I love the new blog design!!! It looks so good!!! :)

    ReplyDelete