Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Cowboys and Gingerbread Houses

We had a fairly boring Monday. All I can say about this fall back thing, is that I don't care for it!! The kids are still waking up at the break of dawn and I am not a fan!

After school the boys wanted to play outside as usual. Barrett was busy with a project. He soon called me over to take a peek at his "gingerbread house"?? REALLY?!?






Yeah, he is feeling Christmas, obviously!!

He was also super protective of his creation!



Jack is like "hey, I just wanted to look!!"



He gave up trying...little cutie!! Jack said fine, I'm gonna go ride a horse!!






And the shirt says it all!!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! My Jack has the same rainboots and they are his FAVORITES right now! He's constantly bringing them to us to put on him. Boys are so funny.

    Love the gingerbread house!

    ReplyDelete