Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thankful

I am Thankful for......












This........





and this........




Tonight while cooking a few things for Thursday's Thanksgiving dinner..... Yes I am cooking now, why; we will be at the deer lease and the trailer has a very small kitchen and an oven that will only reheat not cook things, I realized how THANKFUL I am.

I am thankful I have a God that lets me live, a wonderful husband whom I adore, two little angel boys who are the light of my life, health, great family, a successful business, and sooooo much more.

Sometimes we all....well most of us, sweat the small stuff and choose to look at the bad vs. the good. I am trying, each day to be grateful and happy with ALL I have and not want more. I have so much to be thankful for, the Lord has truly blessed me!!





I hope everyone has a Blessed Thanksgiving weekend!!!





post signature

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE those Indian shirts on the boys. Where did you find those?

    ReplyDelete