Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

Our Halloween didn't start off too well. In the early morning hours Jackaroo woke up crying and running fever. I get a little paranoid, and immediately diagnose him with swine flu. I get on the phone and made a doctors appointment for 9:00 the next morning. The poor little thing was up all night. He slept, laying on my chest. So at the Doctors office she goes thru the normal questions and asks, " has he pulled at his ears?" I said no, no. Not at all. She looks at the first ear...nothing, and then the second. "OH Well, here is the problem!" And I have to say I was relieved. I hate that he has an ear infection, but so glad it's not the flu!!!

So our Halloween started a little like this........






Barrett and Jack dressed up as "Max and Moishe", from the book Where the Wild Things Are. Come on people read the book it's a classic and it's now a movie. Sorry, that was for the people who called my son a bunny while trick or treating last night. LOL!!!







We had so much fun. All of the Grandparents, Shi Shi and Mary Micheal and Kolby came over. We just went around our neighborhood, that's all the babies could handle. Then we all ate pizza and watched the Texas vs. KU game.

Here are the boys Halloween Treat baskets. I thought they were so cute!!








post signature

1 comment:

  1. Sorry your little one is sick -- I'm afraid of getting the swine flu, too.....uggghhh!
    Those costumes are PRECIOUS!!! That is one of my favorite books of all time....not so sure about the movie though.
    AND, those halloween buckets are AWESOME!!! Did you make them?

    ReplyDelete