Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trunk or Treat!!

Thursday at Barrett's school was Trunk or Treat!! The Mom's set up in the parking lot and the kiddos come trick or treating at our trunks. Barrett was so excited about this he LOVES anything to do with candy!! So, of course Thursday it was raining.....AGAIN! We were driving to school and I commented, "Barrett what are we going to do? It' raining." Him.. "Mom it will be okay, we'll figure it out." This child cracks me up!




And we did figure it out. We had "trunk or treat" in the gym, it's not the same but it works. Barrett was "Max" from Where the Wild Things Are, for those of you who think he is a Bunny??????

I didn't dress Jack up for this it was too early to break out "Moishe" just for a few minutes. Plus, it was close to nap time and trying to get the costume off and on is an act of congress.



This is Barrett with his best "girl" friend Sophia (far left). These two are hilarious together. They have been in the same class since they were three. One day Barrett came home and said, "Mom, Sophia tells me she loves me!" Me: "Well what did you say?" Him: "I said, I love you too." Sooo cute!!








post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment