Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Newest Obsession

Here lies my newest obsession.................




I am in love with this cookbook!! I have read "The Pioneer Woman's" blog for awhile now and have made a number of her dishes. When I found out she had a cookbook coming out I quickly preordered on Amazon and patiently waited.

I received it a few days ago and have been madly making every dish I can. I love the way she has written it with pictures of each step, she does this on the blog too. She is a woman after my own heart with the food she cooks. I'd have to say in my book she's right up there with Paula Deen!!

I am going to try and work my way through her cookbook so if my upcoming posts start making you hungry or gain weight, don't say I didn't warn you!!!

So far I have made: Pumpkin Spice muffins with Cream Cheese frosting, Pioneer Woman's Cinnamon Rolls, Rosemary Rolls, Penne alle Betsy, Egg in the Hole and tonight is Pot Roast!!







Stay tuned for more posts on my attempts to recreate these heavenly, err sinful dishes!!

1 comment: