Thursday, January 26, 2012

Product of the week

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Hey Everyone! Today I am linking up with my friend Tiffanie for a product of the week post. I have had this product for a few years now, but never talked about it on my blog. This is the Contigo Autoseal travel mug. This is seriously THE best mug ever!! I use it everyday!!! Why is it so great you ask?? Well......It keeps your beverage hot FORever!!! You do have to press a button on the back to drink from it, but it's really not weird or uncomfortable. Best of all it does NOT leak or spill!!!


You can buy this baby at Tarjay or online at QVC. Seriously I love this thing!! Head over to Tiffanie's blog to see all the other great finds! Have a great Thursday!!

5 comments:

  1. FOREVER??? You're joking!! That's always my issue - it gets luke warm by the time I get to my office or when I actually want to drink it!

    Thanks for sharing and linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well...not forever, but for a long time!! Like 4hrs plus!! :)

      Delete
  2. I think my nanny has one of these. I've been meaning to ask her about it. Thanks for sharing, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! I've been using a mug that I can put in the microwave once I get to work, since my coffee is always cold by the time I want to drink it. I'll have to try this one out! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love mine! It's awesome!! :) Hot coffee, no spills and... it's PINK! ;)

    ReplyDelete