Thursday, January 12, 2012

Christmas Day 2011

Merry Christmas from the Hopsons!! We were very happy to wake up at home on Christmas day to see that Santa was very good to two little boys at our house. My sleepy heads ready to go look at their presents!
The note that Santa left the boys.....
Barrett checking out the goods.....
I think Jack was still half asleep......
The best Christmas gifts ever!!!!
My boys, the loves of my life.......
Chef Cowboy/Chef Jack!
Guns were a big thing this year, well really every year in our house.
I even got in on the gun action, Ryan got my pink gun! Thanks Babe!! (thanks Jamie for the idea)
I admit, I was a little nervous about it just being "our" little family on Christmas Day. This was the first time we haven't been ALL together with my fam. Ryan and I just really wanted our boys to wake up at OUR house on Christmas morning and since all the other family was in Lufkin this year, that's just how it had to be. It wasn't as bad as I thought, it's just really hard for me to change, I like the tradition of things. I just had to look at it like we are making new traditions. We had our yummy Christmas breakfast and just enjoyed the day together!
We had loads of fun watching to boys with their toys, and we may or may not have stayed in our pj's ALL day!!
Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your Christmas morning pics! Sooo fun with kids!

    Your gun is so cute! (and your shirt, too)

    Love,
    Cristi

    ReplyDelete