Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Christmas Eve 2011

Christmas Eve we spent in Lufkin at my parents house and my Aunt Kathy & Uncle Jim's house. It was truly the "Griswold's" in Lufkin, because Ryan and I took the motorhome for us to stay in. Since Christie and her fam have been living with my parents while they build their house it was to crowded for us to stay there to. I was laughing so hard at this BIG HONKIN' motorhome parked in the country club parking lot, HA!!!! I BEGGED Ryan to let me take his picture out front like Cousin Eddy. It worked out well though, my parents house is just right down the street and let's face it we are the traveling family!

We all met at my parents house to open gifts with the kiddos. We usually do this Christmas morning, but since we were going back to Lindale Christmas eve night we had to do it then. Here is our little family.....
Big B and SuSu with their grandbabies, so cute! THE best grandparents and parents EVA!!
The Big Kids....
The kids were super excited for present time, although you couldn't tell it from this face. That's my Jack!

For dinner we headed down the street to Kathy and Jim's house. The kids were so excited to see this HUGE dancing Santa. They danced around with him ALL night!! We had a great dinner and a great time visiting with the family. After dinner the kids had some more gifst to open. The highlight of the evening had to be Julie's cat that was hiding under the tree attacking everyone who walked by or tried to pick up a gift for under the tree!! It was Hi-larious I tell ya!!

After dinner we had some other visitors, our cousins Jake & Cate came down to play!! What a great looking group of kiddos!!
When the weather started getting bad, Ryan and I decided that we should head home. We still had a LONG night ahead, HA!! It was a great Christmas Eve with family and friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment