Monday, September 12, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

Saturday morning started out with a little target practice for the whole family. Barrett loves shooting his bow, he has gotten pretty good. Sweet Jack likes to collect and distribute every ones arrows :)


We watched a little college football and then Barrett and I headed to Tyler for his friend Cullen's birthday party. The birthday boy and Barrett!

Cullen's party was at the Discovery Science Place, Barrett had never been there and he had a ball exploring! All the kids got to do a fun science project, they made volcanoes!!

Barrett and Cullen admiring and inspecting his awesome bday cake. Leslie, Cullen's mom told me she was reading my blog and Cullen walked by and saw the helicopter cake I posted from a wedding a few weeks ago, and he loved it! He decided he wanted a lego helicopter cake, our friend Cynthia did a great job!!

Happy Birthday Cullen!!

After the party we grabbed Daddy and Jack and headed to Rough Creek to spend the rest of the weekend there. The boys quickly got the target out and were ready to shoot, ha!! You can see what my life is consumed with these days!!



I love that these two are just crazy happy at RC, I am so thankful that we have this place to make memories at!! Who would have ever thought one of my favorite places would be a lodge in the country?!?

Barrett is OBsessed with driving the ranger or the golf cart around! My sweet boy can rack up the miles!

Our beautiful sunrise on Sunday morning.

Sweet Brothers!

Lastly, I added a little something to the lodge. Fitting I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment