Saturday, October 2, 2010

Varmint hunting...round two!

Yes.......the boys were at it again! Armadillo hunting!!! Don't get me wrong, I am grateful because those animals have done a number on my flowerbeds. Lola my "very ladylike" French bulldog has also taken a liking to the hunting thing?!? Last week Ryan was walking out to dispose of some grease for me way out in the yard. Ryan said he saw something out in the yard and thought it was the kitty. When Lola went crazy chasing the animal and it ran into Ryan's leg, he realized it was ANOTHER armadillo!! Ryan dropped my LeCruset pot and ran in to get the gun!! By this time Barrett realized what was going on and had to get in on the action. I ran outside after them trying to keep my child and the dog, out of the line of fire!! Just craziness people!





Well you can see how this ended up. Just another "normal" evening at the Hopson household!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment