Saturday, October 2, 2010

Kindergarten Open House

On Wednesday we had open house at Barrett's school. Jack got himself ready to go......obviously!



Barrett was so excited to show us all his artwork and his school!!

Here he is with his "all about me" poster outside the classroom.



All the kids made "themselves" I asked Barrett which one was his, and this is the one he showed me?????



Now.... the last time I checked, my child had blonde hair. Needless to say, I think this cute little boy belongs to someone else! HA!!!!

He took us on a tour of the school and showed us his music room and the gym. He said "I won't take you there, but the playground is my favorite!"

We then headed to the cafeteria for milk and cookies!!





He is really loving school and I am so glad!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Hope ya'll are enjoying kindergarten as much as we are! Have a happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete