Friday, October 8, 2010

Not so Wordless Wednesday

On Wednesday Jack was still very snotty so we didn't go to the gym for like the 100th day! I feel like I haven't been able to go in forever. I have either had meetings, sick baby, or had other appointments. I haven't been totally slacking though, I have been walking in my neighborhood. To be honest I have lost more weight in the last 2 weeks being on a gym break then I usually do on a normal week??? Go figure!

Anyhoo, the girls and Jack walked our four miles before heading to Tyler for errands. We had lunch at Salsarita's, which is quickly becoming one of our favs. It is like a Chipotle.



Jack and I ran a few errands in Tyler and then we headed home to pick up B-doodle! As we were driving home something made me call the Dr.'s office to see if they had and appointment to get Jack in that day. He wasn't acting like he felt bad, but I just had a feeling that something was wrong. Luckily they fit us in, so we picked B up and headed right back to Tyler.

Look at these two it looks like Jack was copying Barrett, but he wasn't it just happened that way.





Dr. Rogers wasn't in, so we saw Dr. Patterson and she was super sweet! She asked all the normal questions, FEVER? Pulling at his ears? All of which I answered NO to. When she checked his ears she said well he has double ear infections and a junky throat. AHHHH!! I felt terrible. He showed no signs that he felt bad! She got us fixed up with medicine and we headed home to help this little man get better!!



Mother of the Year, I know!!

1 comment:

  1. Don't beat yourself up...I've done it as well with strep throat, ear infections with my two...sometimes they just keep on keepin on and you don't know they're sick. Hope little man is feeling better this weekend and ya'll can have lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete