Monday, May 4, 2009

Not me Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net">her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Well here is my first real post even though I was suppost to start blogging in February and did not. Not Me!!

We did have a great weekend around here. I managed to clean out my pantry. It was amazing the stuff that I found in there. Not that it has been that long since I have cleaned it out anyway, really I would not have let that go for months, Not Me!!

I did not make my 4 year old strip down to his underwear to come inside to get a snack. And then proceed to let him go back out in just his underwear and rubber boots to play in the mud. Not me!!

And last but no least I did not keep Barrett home from preschool because I am a crazy lady scared of the H1 N1 (I do live in Texas though) . Not me!!

1 comment:

  1. found you through mckmama's site... too funny about the boots and mud... i bet your son had a TON of fun!

    ReplyDelete