Thursday, May 7, 2009

B-Doodle(isms)


Today I thought I would share a few stories on B-Doodle today.

Last week my sister came over to have lunch with the boys and I. Christie(my sister) and I were discussing what we wanted, and as usual neither one of us wanted to make the decision. So Barrett chimes and and says he wants Burger King. Christie says "no, I don't want fast food today Barrett." Barrett then asks her, "Well, what are we going to get then slow food?"

The same day while we were enjoying our "slow food" Christie and I were talking about our husbands, and their love affairs with guns. We were discussing the fact that they had both recently purchased guns for both of us. To protect ourselves with while they are away (probably hunting!). So Barrett being ever the listener tells Christie, "Daddy and I bought Mommy a gun at Shogun." I begin to tell him that "no honey, Daddy bought the gun at a gun show. Shogun's is a place we go to eat at." As you can imagine that didn't go over very well because I'm just a Mommy and don't know what I'm talking about.

Either way "Shoguns" or the "Gun Show" neither should be a place that your four year old should tell stories about. Oh well!






post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog it is really cute....Your boys are adorable

    ReplyDelete