Wednesday, December 21, 2011

CSE Staff Christmas Party

The beginning of December was SO super busy(one of the reasons I am SO behind on the blog)! My friend Leslie, generously hosted our CSE staff Christmas party and I was honored that she asked me to help her. Leslie's house was beautiful as always, and we had a HUGE spread for the teachers and staff.


Dr. Neal, the fearless leader! Love her to pieces, she is one of the sweetest people ever!!! Such a blessing. She is giving the teachers their instructions for their "project".

The teacher were divided into groups and had to dress up with their given supplies and make up a song. I have to say they were very creative and funny!

The staff ate, drank and had a GREAT time! We are so blessed to have such a great group of teacher and staff. I was HAPPY to serve them and be able to say THANKS for all that they do!
Dr. Neal had a cute little thank you gift for Leslie and I.
Merry Christmas CSE staff!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment