Saturday, December 10, 2011

Barrett's Christmas Program

On December 6th Barrett had his school Christmas program, "A Holly Jolly Christmas". Here are my boys before heading to the program.


We were so excited to have Big B and SuSu with us for the evening, they came to see B's program. I had asked Barrett earlier in the week what songs he was singing in the program and he couldn't remember?? That is never a good sign, HA!

Here is my my little songbird before the program, talking as usual!!
Barrett was SO excited that HE got to hold the bells during Jingle Bells. Two kids from each class were chosen to do it. I was so worried he was going to BONK the kids in front of him with the bells!!!

The program was very cute, our teachers did a great job!! After the program we headed to Posados for a yummy dinner. It was a great night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment