Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day 2010

Christmas Day I was up early anticipating my excited little boys!! My Mom and Grandmother had spent the night at our house. I quietly went to get some coffee when I thought I saw the boys wing door open. It was dark and I thought Barrett had gotten up early and come out to see his gifts. I said, "Barrett, when I heard my sweet Nanny's voice say, Kelly?" She had fallen in the bathroom in the middle of the night and pulled herself out of the bathroom and down the hall. I rushed to help her up and check her out. Luckily she was okay, just a little shaken up. The poor thing was even cracking jokes, she told me she sure was glad Jack's baby potty was on the floor so she could use it!! HA!! After that fiasco Barrett runs out ready for Santa gifts!! I had to hold him off so I could get Ryan up, cameras ready, and Jack up.

Jack's Santa gifts.....



Barrett's Santa gifts........





Even though they were super excited to get up, they were still a little groggy. I love their little sleepy faces!!





The boys played with their toys and Daddy put TONS of things together, while Mom and I cooked breakfast. The rest of the family came over and we had a wonderful breakfast!




It's always more fun at the kids table!!



After breakfast we opened up more gifts and of course the kids got WAY to much!! Guns and Trucks and Basketballs OH MY!!!







To end our Christmas Day the family left, and I was sad!! I have another tradition that came to an end that day, Christie and I ALWAYS go to the movies on Christmas day and when she left....another tradition bites the dust! Or so I thought! Ryan knew I so wanted to go to the movies, so he had his Dad come down and keep the boys so my tradition was not lost. Bonus he even agreed to see Black Swan with me!! Merry Christmas to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment