Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Pretty Boy



Is this the face of a little girl? I think not, although it is a pretty face indeed. Today while at B-Doodle's swimming lessons one of his swim teachers came over to Jack while in his stroller. "Oh she is so cute!" I'm thinking to myself did she just say "She"? I just smiled and said thank you. Then I hear, "What is her name?" Me, "Well, his name is Jack and he is a boy." She was so embarrassed she told me that he was to pretty to be a boy. "Yeah, I get that alot!" It never ceases to amaze me how many times my boys have been mistaken for girls. Let me just clear it up by saying if I had a girl you would know it because you would see the bow in her head coming before you saw her. LOL! I know she felt bad, but it really doesn't bother me because they are beautiful boys. I just thought I would share our little mix-up, because it was too funny!





post signature

2 comments:

  1. my mom told me that i was often mistaken for a boy when i was younger because it took me so long to get hair. wow, right? i must say that both barrett and jack would make beautiful little girls. they are very pretty . . . err, handsome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get that ALL THE TIME, but it doesn't bother me either. I look at my baby sometimes and think he's a girl he's so pretty:-) I feel I would be sad if someone thought that my girl was a boy...
    Anyhow, just thought this was a funny post because I know what you mean. Very cute little boy you have there:-)

    ReplyDelete